This policy applies to your use of the Super Sale Outlets app, provided by Super Sale Outlets (“we”). The app is an extension of your Super Sale Outlets satellite subscription and can be accessed through any device connected to the internet. This Policy also applies to data about your home television viewing that we collect from your Super Sale Outlets set-top box (“set-top-box”).
By agreeing when you download and/or use this app, you agree to the following collection and uses of data, on each device on which your account is used, and to the End User License Agreement . You are responsible for making sure all users of this app on your account agree to this Policy. It is important that you share this Policy with all account users and communicate the account holder’s choices to them.
When and what information is collected?
We collect information about you from:
Your use of the app on any device. This includes things like:
- what videos, stations, or programs you watch and when
- where you’re located
- how you use the app
- Your Super Sale Outlets set-top box, if you have not revoked your consent for use of your Super Sale Outlets set-top box data for advertising and sharing with third parties. Please see the section below titled What choices and controls do I have over the use of my data?
Your account. This includes things like:
- information you provide us through the registration process
- log-in credentials
- email address
- billing address
- demographic information (e.g., through registration)
- subscription plans for AT&T and/or Super Sale Outlets accounts linked to the app
The devices on which you use the app. This includes things like:
- device type and operating system
- connection type
- mobile number and IP address
- unique identifiers associated with the devices
Third parties, including things like:
- demographic and other data from publicly available sources.
A note about Do Not Track - We don’t respond to “do not track” signals. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
How will Super Sale Outlets customer data be treated if you also have other products and services from AT&T?
What safeguards do you have in place to protect my information?
- We work hard to protect your information. And we've established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to help make the information we collect secure.
- In the event of a security breach, laws and regulations guide us in how to give you notification when certain types of sensitive information are involved. We will provide you with notice in accordance with these laws and regulations.